NENA 2024 Call for Papers Now Open
From now through November 10, NENA is accepting session proposals for the NENA 2024 Conference & Expo taking place at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL from June 28 - July 3.
Presenting a session at NENA 2024 allows you to share your knowledge and experience with an audience of 9-1-1 professionals eager to gain and share information. It is also your chance to give back to the profession and help inspire, inform, and educate attendees on important issues.
To ensure your submission receives due consideration, please ensure that:
- Your proposal is issue-focused, not product-focused;
- Your 65-word presentation description contains a precise objective;
- You are able to identify three clear audience takeaways;
- You fully complete all areas of the submission form and provide accurate contact information, including phone number(s), email address(es), and mailing address(es);
- You use proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation; and
- You provide the names of any co-presenters with your submission (or prior to the close of the submission window).
Your session should address one of the following topic areas:
- Analytics & Data
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Facility Planning
- Frontline Skills
- GIS & Databases
- Location & Mapping
- Network Tech
- PSAP Tech
- Pub Ed & Outreach
- Public Policy
- Staffing & Retention
- Standards & Best Practices
- Train the Trainer
Click here to submit your great idea today! All proposals are due by Friday, November 10.
Session submitters will receive acceptance or rejection notifications by mid-January. Submitters selected for the conference will receive multiple communications from NENA and will be invited to at least one session-facilitation webinar.
If you do not receive either an acceptance or rejection email from NENA by January 19, then please contact Lisa Fulton.