NENA 2022 Call for Papers Now Open
From now through October 15, NENA is accepting session proposals for the NENA 2022 Conference & Expo taking place at the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville, KY from June 11-16.
Presenting a session at NENA 2022 is an excellent opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with an audience of 9-1-1 professionals eager to gain and share information. It is also your chance to give back to the profession and help inspire, inform, and educate attendees on a variety of important issues.
To ensure your submission receives due consideration, please ensure that:
- Your proposal is issue-focused, not product-focused;
- Your 65-word presentation description contains a precise objective;
- You are able to identify three clear audience takeaways;
- You fully complete all areas of the submission form and provide accurate contact information, including phone number(s), email address(es), and mailing address(es);
- You use proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation; and
- You provide the names of any co-presenters with your submission (or prior to the close of the submission window).
Your session should address one of the following topic areas:
- Analytics & Data
- Facility Planning
- Frontline Skills
- GIS & Databases
- Network Technology
- Next Generation 9-1-1
- PSAP Technology
- Pub Ed & Outreach
- Public Policy
- Standards & Best Practices
- Train the Trainer
Click here to submit your great idea today! All proposals are due by Friday, October 15.
Session submitters will receive acceptance or rejection notifications by mid-January. Submitters selected for the conference will receive multiple communications from NENA and will be invited to at least one session-facilitation webinar.
If you do not receive either an acceptance or rejection email from NENA by January 15, then please contact Lisa Fulton.